Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

funny its me

i'm posting this post at my new home at kulim . yahh ,, aq kat kulim dahh , how fucking damn seriously bored here . haha ... i'm miss a lot my home , not exactly my home but what inside it . there are two lovely handsome and gorgeous couple in there , who give me LOVE .love that never can be replaced by anyone else . pure love , who can accepted me for who i am . even how ugly am i , how bad i been . but they still accepted me . because there are parent . and most important is there are MYPARENT .

now i'm here , kulim . thousand of miles far away from them . i know how much they miss me , they want me to stay beside them . but i want u to know that i'm miss you mak , abah . wish my home here can be as best as ours at kluang.

No comments:

Post a Comment